Some Changes Made in Splix.io App
The most recent edition of the mobile splix.io app features support for teams’ game mode. In the event of a player opening a team url in his/her browser, it is automatically going to ask him/her to open the app. In this way all of the desktop PC players get the chance of playing cross platform with cell phone players. Below, we discuss a few of the most recent changes in mobile splix.io app.
The Most Recent Changes in Splix.io App
- In mobile splix.io app the ‘o’ key that toggled leader board even on “login screen” has been fixed.
- Fixed the capability of killing yourself by making a pause followed by moving in the reverse direction.
- Have repaired keys getting wedged while holding them & clicking away spotlight from “browser window”.
- Have repaired a concern where other participants would have the ghost trail for the duration that they had been in their personal land.
Other Changes in Splix.io App
- Have fixed #animal names of the servers changing in every minute.
- Have repaired an problem that would break servers completely, resulting in a ‘Couldn’t connect’ blunder to come into view every time you made an attempt to join.
- Players are now able to toggle leaderboard visibility by making use of “’o’ key.”
- Whenever a team url is opened on a cell phone browser, the page’s going to ask to forward to the app given that the app currently features team mode support.
- Holding of an arrow key even as another arrow key is pressed now keeps your direction in mind.
- Have got rid of the letters L & i from side urls since they bear too much resemblance to one another.
More Changes in Splix.io App
- Have fixed the issue of inability to get connected to a team server at the time of commencing a game excessively rapidly after the creating of a team.
- Have fixed dying following having just slain another player.
- Have fixed a couple of players having the capability of killing the identical participant at once.
- In the mobile splix.io app the map size has been changed again to 600×600 for lowering the possibility of spawning in the land of someone.